The security of your home is of paramount importance to us, which is why Progress Windows use the most secure multipoint locking systems to protect the entrance to your home. Doors are at the heart of your home’s security, and together with Yale, we design our products to ensure that visitors to your home are only the welcome ones. Awarded the Police ‘Secured by Design’ accreditation, the Yale multipoint locks have been rigorously tested to the very highest security standards.
This blog explains why the Yale multipoint locking system is one of the most recognised and respected names in home security and why we have partnered with and trust Yale with our windows & doors, giving you total security and complete peace of mind.
- The world’s favourite lock is made in the UK
- There are up to 14 locking points, providing you with high levels of security and guarantees you complete peace of mind
- Engineered with hookbolts, including a centre hookbolt, to provide high levels of security against forced attack by gripping the frame and sash together. This also creates a weather tight seal.
- Each locking system has a stainless steel faceplate offering robust, non-corrosive and long lasting performance.
- A stainless steel roller lock provides a weatherproof seal and offers additional security by tightly binding the door sash and frame together.
- Yale also offer an optional high security pick resistant cylinder for maximum security.
- There are 2 anti-lift bolts preventing the door lock from being dislodged.
- Yale locks are endorsed by the Master Locksmith’s Association and all leading insurance companies
- Not only do all our doors meet industry standards, but we also work closely with the police under the ‘Secured by Design’ scheme to make sure our customers enjoy the best possible protection.
- A 10 year guarantee for peace of mind. With the Yale Lockmaster locking System Security Guarantee, means you will receive up to £1000 towards home content insurance in the unlikely event of a break in.
So whether it’s our security hinges or our state of the art locking system, our dedication to security is second to none.
Give Progress Windows a call today to see how we can help you protect your home and family.