Gable-end Conservatories, beautifully designed, professionally installed
- Maximises height
- Increases the amount of light in your home
- More living space
- Aesthetically pleasing
A gable-end conservatory is a square or rectangular room with a gable front that will maximise height, light and space. With a gable-end conservatory, the front of the roof doesn’t slope back to the centre. Instead, the front stays upright, like the end of a house, creating a stunning look both inside and out
The added benefit of a Gable End conservatory is the flexibility to create exceptional interior space.
Visit our showroom
We have a stunning display of doors, windows and more on display and experts available to answer all your questions, pop in or book an appointment NOW.
30 Westfield Road Hinckley Leicestershire LE10 0QW
Open Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm and Saturday 9am – 2pm
- A gable-end conservatory can add real grandeur to your home.
- They date back to the Georgian style, of which modern gable-end conservatories are a variant.
- With a gable-end conservatory, the front of the roof doesn’t slope back to the centre.
- Instead, the front of the conservatory stays upright, like the end of a house.
- This is where the gable-end conservatory style gets its name from.
- A gable-end conservatory is square or rectangular in style, like a Georgian conservatory.
- This gives you maximum space to plan the interior of your gable-end conservatory.
- The gable front of the conservatory adds style and also maximises light coming into the room, while the height of the conservatory gives an ornate feeling of space.
- The gable roof provides an impressive and stunning impact both inside and out, and the front of the gable-end conservatory looks like the rising of the sun
- Just like our doors and windows, our conservatories are also manufactured to the highest standards to provide your home with security.
- With Yale locks, you can feel at ease.
- Progress Windows are able to offer the A + 14, the highest available energy rating efficient conservatories, exceeding industry standards and with no energy loss whatsoever.
- A window from Progress will keep the warmth in and be virtually draught-free.
- The dangers of lead are well known – however, each Liniar Window from Progress Windows is 100% Lead-Free and recyclable uPVC.
British Fenestration Rating Council (BRFC)
- The UK’s nationally recognised scheme for measuring window energy efficiency.
- Using a rainbow label scheme similar to that found on fridges, freezers and washing machines helps to simplify the method used in comparing the energy efficiency rating.
Reducing your Carbon Footprint
- Having uPVC windows installed within your home will reduce the amount of energy you use.
- By consuming less energy to heat up your home, you will also be reducing your CO2 emissions.
- We use environmentally friendly manufacturing processes and recycle old products when completing an installation.