Victorian Conservatories - Beautifully Traditional
The Victorian conservatory is one of the most popular styles. It adds a touch of traditional elegance to any home and creates a lot of extra space. Beautifully designed, low-maintenance and energy-efficient, Victorian conservatories are all-time favourites for a number of British homeowners.
- Traditional style
- Low maintenance
- A range of colours
- Energy efficiency
Predominantly glazed and often featuring a dwarf wall, Victoria conservatories continue to enjoy their status as timeless favourites. Improvements in the materials and components used in their construction give a modern classic substance as well as style
Lending themselves to a whole host of property types. The signature look of a Victorian conservatory is the facetted sides, giving it an elegant circular shape and ornate roof detailing.
Visit our showroom
We have a stunning display of doors, windows and more on display and experts available to answer all your questions, pop in or book an appointment NOW.
30 Westfield Road Hinckley Leicestershire LE10 0QW
Open Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm and Saturday 9am – 2pm
- The Victorian is one of the most popular conservatory styles and adds traditional elegance to any home, whether it’s a new build or a period property.
- This conservatory style consists of a dwarf wall, a 3 or 5 facet bay that projects out giving an attractive curved outline and excellent outside views, steeply pitched roof and beautiful finals that line the roof add a lavish finishing touch.
- The options for your conservatory are almost endless. Installing bi-fold doors will give you a stunning open space, while sliding patio doors allow you to maximise space for furniture inside.
- There is a wide range of coloured and wood-grain effect frames, as well as white.
- Unlike other uPVC window systems, our high thermal efficiency hasn’t been achieved at the expense of strength or security – the range is accredited with both PAS24 Enhanced Security and Secured by Design statues, assuring you of the highest standards.
- A Progress Conservatory doesn’t only provide lots of extra space – our insulation means your new conservatory retains heat in the winter and won’t be too hot in the summer.
- So it’s a comfortable space to enjoy all year round.
- Progress’s Victorian conservatories utilise the very latest technology to offer the most thermally efficient conservatory on the market.
- Our unique lead-free multi- chambered uPVC profile allows all of our Victorian conservatories to achieve A+ standards of thermal efficiency, ensuring your comfort on those bitter days.
- The dangers of lead are well known – however, each Liniar Window from Progress Windows is 100% Lead-Free and recyclable uPVC.
British Fenestration Rating Council (BRFC)
- The UK’s nationally recognised scheme for measuring window energy efficiency.
- Using a rainbow label scheme similar to that found on fridges, freezers and washing machines helps to simplify the method used in comparing the energy efficiency rating.
Reducing your Carbon Footprint
- Having uPVC windows installed within your home will reduce the amount of energy you use.
- By consuming less energy to heat up your home, you will also be reducing your CO2 emissions.
- We use environmentally friendly manufacturing processes and recycle old products when completing an installation.