Quality Aluminium Doors, Professionally Installed
- High Thermal Efficiency
- Robust Build
- Exceptional Security
- Sleek Design
Bringing the outside in – panoramic views 365 days a year
Aluminium doors offer a number of benefits to the homeowner. High thermal efficiency, robust build, exceptional security features and sleek design.
These doors will complement any home. With a wide choice of colours and finishes, so you can be sure to find the style that matches your home perfectly.
Visit our showroom
We have a stunning display of doors, windows and more on display and experts available to answer all your questions, pop in or book an appointment NOW.
30 Westfield Road Hinckley Leicestershire LE10 0QW
Open Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm and Saturday 9am – 2pm
- Made in the UK
- PAS24 optimal upgrade security
- Thermal efficiency
- Low maintenance – scratch resistant powered coated finish
- Doors can open in or out
- Residential and commercial premises
- Finishing touches
- Threshold options
- Aluminium products offer strength and durability and provide high thermal efficiency.
- Frame construction is thinner than that of other products and so the increased glass area can be advantageous if you are looking to let a lot of light into the property or just benefits from the stunning views from your room.
- Another benefit of aluminium windows is the ability for them to be coloured in any shade you wish.
- You can even have a different colour on the inside and outside of the frame.
- Our colour finishes are tough and resilient and therefore will not flake or fade over time.
- Aluminium windows lend themselves to a modern contemporary style and can really make that difference to your home or property.
- Bi-fold does allow the entire wall in homes to be glazed bringing the outside in.
- Practical in every way for new builds, extensions or updating a period style property.
- Aluminium doors and windows provide outstanding security features.
- They also provide a superb double glazed solution in large door and window areas.
- They provide great resistance to the weather and will last a long time.
- They are highly resistant to corrosion, are strong, durable and offer great style.
- Aluminium offers a strong frame as well as giving you slim-lines, needs smaller frames and has more glass to allow more light in.
- Aluminium doors and windows are designed to prevent the heat loss from inside of a room.
- We are able to provide made to measure solutions that are designed and manufactured to meet your requirements.
- This can include doors, fixed windows, casement windows, sash windows, tilt and turn windows, angled windows or bay windows.