Stylish, Secure & Superior Quality Composite Doors.
Enhance the look and feel of your home with a composite door from Progress Windows
- High Security
- No Cracking, Bowing or Twisting
- Excellent Thermal Performance
- Durable Glass Reinforced Plastic Skin
- Guaranteed Exceptional Quality & Value
Traditional & Contemporary composite doors offer the look and feel of a timber door without any of the inherent problems, such as cracking, bowing or twisting.
Designed & installed to meet the high standards and security that homeowners have come to expect for their homes.
Our range have a high-density foam core which offers excellent strength, security and thermal performance, plus a durable Glass Reinforced Plastic skin to protect it from the elements. This is the same material that is used to make the hull of lifeboats – demonstrating just how tough it really is!
Whatever your reasons you are looking to replacing your doors; due to wear & tear, a change of access requirements, or upgrading your entire house, we guarantee to offer you exceptional quality, service and value for money.
Buy today and have an entrance door that looks beautiful inside and out but is also robust and durable.
Visit our showroom
We have a stunning display of doors, windows and more on display and experts available to answer all your questions, pop in or book an appointment NOW.
30 Westfield Road Hinckley Leicestershire LE10 0QW
Open Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm and Saturday 9am – 2pm
View our range of colours
Our glass glazing styles
Pilkington Oriel Brocade
Pilkington Oriel Canterbury
Pilkington Oriel Coppice
Pilkington Oriel Laurel
Pilkington Oriel Texture Brocade
Pilkington Oriel Texture Coppice
Pilkington Oriel Texture Canterbury
Pilkington Oriel Texture Laurel
- High level of safety & security. Our doors are fitted with a high security locking system as standard. All composite doors have PAS24 2016 Enhanced Security accreditation and Secured by design endorsement, you can rest assured your home and family are well protected
- Thermally efficient by design. All our doors have an energy rating of A+14. Keeps the heat in, whilst minimising loss of energy, therefore helping to keep those essential fuels bills as low as possible
- If noise levels are an issue for you, you can rest assured our doors have excellent insulation properties, which offer reduced noise levels entering your home. Perfect if you live on a busy road or built up area.
- Minimal maintenance. You will never need to paint your door as you would a timber structure or worry about rotting or warping and of course its waterproof
- Make an even bigger impact to the entrance of your home with sidelight options to enhance the light into your home, this works especially well if you are now using part of your hall as your new home office
- It’s not just the front door we can help you with, it’s just as important to have a secure back door for added security and peace of mind
- If you are thinking about changing the aspect of a room or garage, we can supply and install doors & windows, remove or add brickwork and change the structure of the room depending on what you are looking to use it for. Our expert Project Managers can guide you through this process to enhance your living space to the full
- Nothing is more important than the security of your home and our composite doors ensure your safety is never compromised.
- Keep intruders at bay with security features such as a five point locking system and an anti-snap, bump and drill cylinder designed to withstand the three main attack methods during a burglary.
- Secured by Design is a police initiative put in place to reduce burglary and crime in the UK by designing out crime through physical security and processes.
- XtremeDoor achieves this accreditation and by having one installed in your property you’re not only doing your bit to help stamp out crime in your area, you’re making your home a safer place to live too.
- Upgrade today and have complete confidence your home is secure.
British Standards Institute (BSI) Specification
- Components are all designed and manufactured to the highest standards and tested to the latest BSI security criteria applicable to windows and doors.
Tested by the Police
- As part of XtremeDoor’s security testing we teamed up with the Police to ensure our composite doors could hold their own when confronted with a potential intruder.
- During testing even the police’s finest had trouble gaining entry to it using an Enforcer!
- It goes to show how secure an XtremeDoor really is. Gaining entry is both noisy and requires specialist tools so rest assured your home is safe.
*Upgrade available – ask for details
- Composite doors are much more thermally efficient than either timber or pvc, and our doors are manufactured to the hight quality standards, making them more thermally efficient by design.
- The dangers of lead are well known – however, each Liniar Window from Progress Windows is 100% Lead-Free and recyclable uPVC.
British Fenestration Rating Council (BRFC)
- The UK’s nationally recognised scheme for measuring window energy efficiency.
- Using a rainbow label scheme similar to that found on fridges, freezers and washing machines helps to simplify the method used in comparing the energy efficiency rating.
Reducing your Carbon Footprint
- Having uPVC windows installed within your home will reduce the amount of energy you use.
- By consuming less energy to heat up your home, you will also be reducing your CO2 emissions.
- We use environmentally friendly manufacturing processes and recycle old products when completing an installation.
- We all know the old adage that first impressions count.
- When someone approaches your property, their eyes are drawn to your front door because it can form the focal point of your property.
- At Progress Windows we are delighted to be able to offer an impressive range of Composite doors.
- You can choose from the more traditional or contemporary style; all available in an extensive range of colours and glass designs.
- With a Composite door comes low maintenance. You will never need to paint it as you would with a timber door or worry about rotting or warping.
- A Composite door from Progress Windows offers excellent thermal efficiency, soundproofing and security.