Energy Efficient uPVC Doors, Installed By Experts
- Energy Efficient
- Weather Resistant
- Environmentally Friendly
- Maintenance Free
- Strong and Hardwearing
We have a beautiful collection of uPVC doors with a choice of stunning bevelled panes & panels
Being energy efficient, secure and weather resistant, this door can transform the look of your property and help you save money on energy bills!
Virtually maintenance-free, strong, hardwearing a durable our Liniar doors are the most technically advanced on the market.
Super strong outer from a and multi-locking points create a secure entrance door. Liniar’s profile is completely lead-free, meaning they are very environmentally friendly.
Whether it’s for the front or back door you need replacing, we offer a stunning range of glass, colours, door furniture all of which will enhance your property.
UPVC Door Frames are so durable and good value for money, that even the five-star hotels implement them.
Visit our showroom
We have a stunning display of doors, windows and more on display and experts available to answer all your questions, pop in or book an appointment NOW.
30 Westfield Road Hinckley Leicestershire LE10 0QW
Open Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm and Saturday 9am – 2pm
View our range of colours
Our glass glazing styles
Pilkington Oriel Brocade
Pilkington Oriel Canterbury
Pilkington Oriel Coppice
Pilkington Oriel Laurel
Pilkington Oriel Texture Brocade
Pilkington Oriel Texture Canterbury
Pilkington Oriel Texture Coppice
Pilkington Oriel Texture Laurel
Choose your hardware
- We have a large range of UPVC doors.
- Many different designs to choose from
- Designs to complement any home perfectly
- We use Liniar for our doors as they are the most technically advanced on the market and offer a number of benefits
- Liniar’s profile is completely lead-free, which means they’re environmentally friendly.
Yale Lockmaster Door Lock
- Security is our priority.
- With the world’s favourite lock Yale, you know that your home and the things you care about most are secure.
- All our doors are available with an optional high-security Lockmaster locking systems.
£1,000 Security Guarantee
- Yale Lockmaster locking System Security Guarantee means you’ll receive up to £1,000 towards home content insurance in the unlikely event of a break in.
10 Year Mechanical Guarantee
- Every Yale Lockmaster Window and door locking system is guaranteed against mechanical failure for 10 years after installation.
British Standards Institute (BSI) Specification
- All components are designed and manufactured to the highest standards and tested to the latest BSI security criteria applicable to windows and doors.
- We are able to offer the A + 14, the highest available energy rating efficient door, exceeding industry standards with no energy loss whatsoever.
- A window from Progress will keep the warmth in and be virtually draught-free.
- The dangers of lead are well known – however, each Liniar Window from Progress Windows is 100% Lead-Free and recyclable uPVC.
British Fenestration Rating Council (BRFC)
- The UK’s nationally recognised scheme for measuring window energy efficiency.
- Using a rainbow label scheme similar to that found on fridges, freezers and washing machines helps to simplify the method used in comparing the energy efficiency rating.
Reducing your Carbon Footprint
- Having uPVC windows installed within your home will reduce the amount of energy you use.
- By consuming less energy to heat up your home, you will also be reducing your CO2 emissions.
- We use environmentally friendly manufacturing processes and recycle old products when completing an installation.
• Made in Britain, right on your doorstep in the East Midlands,
• Full glass panels, mid-rails and cruciform range to choose from
• Open “in” or open “out” style
• A greener choice
• Economic price tag
• Thermally efficient
• Low maintenance
• 10 year guarantee
• Liniar’s residential door will help to increase the heat retention of your property
• Noise reduction
What is the difference between a Composite and uPVC door?
- Although the initial outlay is more for a composite door vs UPVC, both styles offer excellent value for money, especially in terms of energy savings