uPVC French Doors
Beautifully Designed uPVC French Doors, Installed by Experts
- Excellent Energy Efficiency
A timeless classic
- Add character to our home a fabulous alternative to sliding patio doors, our hand-finished French doors offer fantastic security and unbeatable energy efficiency.
What’s the difference between French doors and patio doors?
- The main difference between patio doors and French doors is how they open.
- French doors open outwards on a hinge whereas patio doors slide along a track and open to the side.
- Patio doors are more modern in appearance and therefore best suited to modern & contemporary properties.
- French doors add a charming, quintessential country garden touch to your home
- The extensive opening allows unrestricted access, whilst maximising light and ventilation into your home.
- They serve as a practical entry into a conservatory, garden or patio and are perfect for prolonging summer evenings by bringing the outside in when the sun goes down.
- The uPVC French doors are also perfect for internal and external use in garden rooms and conservatories.
Visit our showroom
We have a stunning display of doors, windows and more on display and experts available to answer all your questions, pop in or book an appointment NOW.
30 Westfield Road Hinckley Leicestershire LE10 0QW
Open Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm and Saturday 9am – 2pm
View our range of colours
Our glass glazing styles
Pilkington Oriel Texture Laurel
Pilkington Oriel Texture Canterbury
Pilkington Oriel Texture Coppice
Pilkington Oriel Texture Brocade
Pilkington Oriel Coppice
Pilkington Oriel Brocade
Choose your hardware
Security shoot bolts
- Multi-point lock with added high-security shoot bolts supplied as standard.
- Exclusive milled frame to threshold joining system eliminates moulded plastic end caps.
- Available in ten colours, our premium range of high-security hinges offer a slimline design
- Optionally fitted restrictors avert damage by preventing opening past a set angle.
Yale Lockmaster Door Lock
- Security is our priority.
- World favourite lock Yale, offers peace of mind that your home and the things you care about most are secure.
- All our doors are available with an optional high-security Lockmaster locking systems.
£1,000 Security Guarantee
- With the Yale Lockmaster locking System Security Guarantee means you will receive up to £1,000 towards home content insurance in the unlikely event of a break in.
10 Year Mechanical Guarantee
- Every Yale Lockmaster Window and door locking system is guaranteed against mechanical failure for 10 years after installation.
British Standards Institute (BSI) Specification
- All components are designed and manufactured to the highest standards and tested to the latest BSI security criteria applicable to windows and doors.
- Progress Windows are able to offer the A + 14, the highest available energy rating efficient door, exceeding industry standards and with no energy loss whatsoever.
- A window from Progress will keep the warmth in and be virtually draught-free.
- The dangers of lead are well known – however, each Liniar Window from Progress Windows is 100% Lead-Free and recyclable uPVC.
British Fenestration Rating Council (BRFC)
- The UK’s nationally recognised scheme for measuring window energy efficiency.
- Using a rainbow label scheme similar to that found on fridges, freezers and washing machines helps to simplify the method used in comparing the energy efficiency rating.
Reducing your Carbon Footprint
- Having uPVC windows installed within your home will reduce the amount of energy you use.
- By consuming less energy to heat up your home, you will also be reducing your CO2 emissions.
- We use environmentally friendly manufacturing processes and recycle old products when completing an installation.