Durable Stable Doors, Beautifully Designed
- Versatile Design
- Stylish Look
- Great Ventilation
A classic and charming alternative, a stable door
Stable doors are becoming more and more popular because they offer versatility, style and security. Even if you do not live in a farmhouse or country style home, they will add character and style.
A unique blend of style and practicality
A ‘stable door’ option with a split between the top and bottom panels enables the lower section to be closed and locked shut whilst leaving the top section open. The top sash can be provided with a tilt and turn option for flexible use and to provide additional ventilation.
The door can operate as a normal residential door, or with two openings that can open independently. The top sash can operate independently from the bottom one with the simple turn of a handle that disengages the coupling.
Visit our showroom
We have a stunning display of doors, windows and more on display and experts available to answer all your questions, pop in or book an appointment NOW.
30 Westfield Road Hinckley Leicestershire LE10 0QW
Open Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm and Saturday 9am – 2pm
View our range of colours
Our glass glazing styles
Pilkington Oriel Brocade
Pilkington Oriel Canterbury
Pilkington Oriel Coppice
Pilkington Oriel Laurel
Pilkington Oriel Texture Brocade
Pilkington Oriel Texture Coppice
Pilkington Oriel Texture Canterbury
Pilkington Oriel Texture Laurel
Choose your hardware
Designed by you
We offer a variety of configurations, colours, glass including stained glass and door accessories.
- Great for family and pet-friendly homes
- Keeps the pets and children in – whilst still letting in the light & air
- Available in composite or uPVC
- Looks great in country style homes
- Stable doors are becoming more and more popular because they offer versatility, style and security.
- We are able to offer you a superb range of uPVC Stable Doors that will please you.
- A ‘stable door’ option with a split between the top and bottom panels enables the lower section to be closed and locked shut whilst leaving the top section open.
- The top sash can be provided with a tilt and turn option for flexible use and to provide additional ventilation.
- The door can operate as a normal residential door, or with the two openings that can open independently.
- The top sash can operate independently from the bottom one with the simple turn of a handle that disengages the coupling.
Yale Lockmaster Door Lock
- Security is our priority.
- With the world’s favourite lock Yale, you can have peace of mind that your home and the things you care about most are secure.
- All our doors are available with an optional high-security Lockmaster locking systems.
£1,000 Security Guarantee
- The Yale Lockmaster locking System Security Guarantee means you will receive up to £1,000 towards home content insurance in the unlikely event of a break in.
10 Year Mechanical Guarantee
- Every Yale Lockmaster Window and door locking system is guaranteed against mechanical failure for 10 years after installation.
British Standards Institute (BSI) Specification
- All components are designed and manufactured to the highest standards and tested to the latest BSI security criteria applicable to windows and doors.
- Progress Windows are able to offer the A + 14, the highest available energy rating efficient door, exceeding industry standards and with no energy loss whatsoever.
- A window from Progress will keep the warmth in and be virtually draught-free.
Lead Free1Eco- Friendly
- The dangers of lead are well known – however, each Liniar Window from Progress Windows is 100% Lead-Free and recyclable uPVC.
Recycling v021British Fenestration Rating Council (BRFC)
- The UK’s nationally recognised scheme for measuring window energy efficiency.
- Using a rainbow label scheme similar to that found on fridges, freezers and washing machines helps to simplify the method used in comparing the energy efficiency rating.
Carbon Footprint – Logo1Reducing your Carbon Footprint
- uPVC windows installed within your home will reduce the amount of energy you use.
- By consuming less energy to heat up your home, you will also be reducing your CO2 emissions.
- We use environmentally friendly manufacturing processes and recycle old products when completing an installation.