uPVC Tilt and Turn Windows
Tilt & Turn Windows In Hinckley & Leicester - Versatile By Design
- Good ventilation
Feel warmer, quieter and safer with the dual-purpose tilt & turn Window. Tilt and turn windows are stylishly practical and have the ultimate flexibility of providing the ventilation you want and the safety you need. These windows can provide an ideal solution in rooms where there is restricted space, both inside and outside. Choosing the right window can be difficult with so many choices, but we can guide you through the process to ensure you get the windows for your house that you will love for years to come.
If you love the fresh air coming into your home but worry about security, this is a perfect window for you. The tilt function allows for good ventilation during unwanted weather – keeping the rain out but the fresh air flowing in. One of the most secure windows around, the opening actions and extremely strong hardware and multi-point locking systems. These windows come tailored to your requirements in a variety of colours.
Visit our showroom
We have a stunning display of doors, windows and more on display and experts available to answer all your questions, pop in or book an appointment NOW.
30 Westfield Road Hinckley Leicestershire LE10 0QW
Open Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm and Saturday 9am – 2pm
View our range of colours
Our glass glazing styles
Pilkington Oriel Brocade
Pilkington Oriel Canterbury
Pilkington Oriel Coppice
Pilkington Oriel Texture Brocade
Pilkington Oriel Laurel
Pilkington Oriel Texture Coppice
Pilkington Oriel Texture Laurel
Pilkington Oriel Texture Canterbury
Choose your hardware
- Ideal for modern properties.
- Offer a simple, stylish and contemporary window solution.
- Benefits of noise reduction, low maintenance, safety and security and energy efficiency.
- Our tilt and turn uPVC windows have the highest possible window energy A + rating.
- Allow good light ingress, whilst providing secure and unobtrusive ventilation
- simple, versatile and allow flexibility as well as security.
- easy to clean and can open fully to increase ventilation to the maximum.
- Provide ideal solution in rooms where there is restricted space, both inside and outside.
- They also provide less of a hazard to those walking past the window at ground level.
- often used when an effective fire escape is needed.
Yale Shootbolt Window Lock
- Security is our priority.
- With the world’s favourite lock Yale, you can have peace of mind that your home and the things you care about most are secure.
- All our windows are available with an optional high-security shootbolt locking systems.
£1,000 Security Guarantee
- With the Yale Shootbolt locking System Security Guarantee means you will receive up to £1,000 towards home content insurance in the unlikely event of a break in.
10 Year Mechanical Guarantee
- Every Yale Shootbolt Window and door locking system is guaranteed against mechanical failure for 10 years after installation.
British Standards Institute (BSI) Specification
- All components are designed and manufactured to the highest standards and tested to the latest BSI security criteria applicable to windows and doors.
- Progress Windows are able to offer the A + 14, the highest available energy rating efficient window, exceeding industry standards and with no energy loss whatsoever.
- A window from Progress will keep the warmth in and be virtually draught-free.
- The dangers of lead are well known – however, each Liniar Window from Progress Windows is 100% Lead-Free and recyclable uPVC.
British Fenestration Rating Council (BRFC)
- The UK’s nationally recognised scheme for measuring window energy efficiency.
- Using a rainbow label scheme similar to that found on fridges, freezers and washing machines helps to simplify the method used in comparing the energy efficiency rating.
Reducing your Carbon Footprint
- Having uPVC windows installed within your home will reduce the amount of energy you use.
- By consuming less energy to heat up your home, you will also be reducing your CO2 emissions.
- We use environmentally friendly manufacturing processes and recycle old products when completing an installation.
- Made in Great Britain
- Noise reduction, the continuous rebate gasket prevents condensation while enhancing soundproofing.
- Easy to clean, the 90* turn action allows easy exterior access ideal for upstairs windows or high-rise accommodation.
- Clean & crisp lines
- Multi-chambered profiles
- Energy efficient
- Secure tilt-only ventilation
- Tilted action prevents rainwater from coming in due to the tilt