Front & Back Doors
Quality Front & Back Doors, Installed By Experts
If you want to find a door that will match your home, but also provide optimal insulation and security for the long-term – then our doors are perfect. We’ve got an extensive range of colours and styles available for any property, including front and back doors. The benefits they offer come from their high thermal efficiency plus robust build and sleek design. When it comes to durability, these doors really do stand out! They come with excellent performance as well as extreme resistance to weather damage so you can be sure your investment is protected over time. To get started on finding the right one for you, just contact us today for a free quote.
Visit our showroom
We have a stunning display of doors, windows and more on display and experts available to answer all your questions, pop in or book an appointment NOW.
30 Westfield Road Hinckley Leicestershire LE10 0QW
Open Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm and Saturday 9am – 2pm
View our range of colours
Our glass glazing styles
Pilkington Oriel Brocade
Pilkington Oriel Canterbury
Pilkington Oriel Coppice
Pilkington Oriel Laurel
Pilkington Oriel Texture Brocade
Pilkington Oriel Texture Canterbury
Pilkington Oriel Texture Coppice
Pilkington Oriel Texture Laurel
Choose your hardware
- Here at Progress Windows, we have a large range of UPVC doors.
- With so many different designs to choose from, there will be one to complement any home perfectly.
- We use Liniar for our doors as they are the most technically advanced on the market and offer a number of benefits.
- The Liniar’s profile is completely lead-free, meaning they are environmentally friendly.
- Yale Lockmaster Door Lock
- Security is our priority. With the world’s favourite lock Yale, you can have peace of mind that your home and the things you care about most are secure.
- All our doors are available with an optional high-security Lockmaster locking systems.
- £1,000 Security Guarantee
- With the Yale Lockmaster locking System Security Guarantee means you will receive up to £1,000 towards home content insurance in the unlikely event of a break in.
- 10 Year Mechanical Guarantee
- Every Yale Lockmaster Window and door locking system is guaranteed against mechanical failure for 10 years after installation.
- British Standards Institute (BSI) Specification
- All components are designed and manufactured to the highest standards and tested to the latest BSI security criteria applicable to windows and doors.
- Progress Windows are able to offer the A + 14, the highest available energy rating efficient door, exceeding industry standards and with no energy loss whatsoever.
- A window from Progress will keep the warmth in and be virtually draught-free.
- Lead Free1Eco- Friendly
- The dangers of lead are well known – however, each Liniar Window from Progress Windows is 100% Lead-Free and recyclable uPVC.
- Recycling v021British Fenestration Rating Council (BRFC)
- The UK’s nationally recognised scheme for measuring window energy efficiency.
- Using a rainbow label scheme similar to that found on fridges, freezers and washing machines helps to simplify the method used in comparing the energy efficiency rating.
- Carbon Footprint – Logo1Reducing your Carbon Footprint
- Having uPVC windows installed within your home will reduce the amount of energy you use.
- By consuming less energy to heat up your home, you will also be reducing your CO2 emissions.
- We use environmentally friendly manufacturing processes and recycle old products when completing an installation.
- energy saving rating chart